venerdì 7 dicembre 2018

I'm back here!

I have decided that from new year I will publish regular posts on my blog.

More than anything else I will keep you updated on the work I carry out, with what tools and at what point I find myself.


It will be a way, for those who want it, to participate in the big work that is behind my site, which for ten years now, tries to make the use of MAME as complete as possible.

Hello everybody.



Ho deciso che da anno nuovo pubblicherò regolari post qui sul mio vecchio blog.
Più che altro vi terrò aggiornati sui lavori che porto avanti, con quali strumenti e a che punto mi trovo.

Sarà un modo, per chi lo vorrà, di rendervi partecipi sul grosso lavoro che si trova dietro al mio sito, che da ormai dieci anni, cerca di rendere l'uso del MAME il più completo possibile.

Un saluto a tutti.


www.progettosnaps.net

Nessun commento: